What youll be doing...
Responsible for leading, managing and delivering PCI Assessment and consulting on a variety of PCI client engagements in North America.
Deliver and lead complex PCI projects, including but not limited to:
- PCI Level-1 Assessments
- PCI Remediation Consulting
- Report writing (ROC, Gap Analysis)
- Technical evidence and policy review
- Providing direction to other PCI consultants
Develop Executive presentations and deliverables related to PCI projects.
Support the Pre-sales process by participating in:
- ************** administration
- Writing Statements of Work
- Developing Proposals and RFP responses
- Customer scoping calls
- Customer bid and proposal presentations
Responsible for revenue target based on assigned projects, which the candidate will have primary oversight.
What were looking for...
- Have five (5) or more years of experience in consulting services related to information security
- Have two (2) or more years of experience in sales support role related to information security
- Experience performing PCI DSS assessments
- Be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge of PCI DSS requirements and possible validation methodologies
- Solid background auditing IT Security controls
- Information security experience (e.g. Firewall, Network Admin, Architecture, Engineering, Pen Testing, etc.)
Strong communication skills (written and verbal) including:
- Excellent presentation skills with experience presenting to Executive level management.
- Superb technical and report writing skills.
Be able to work independently or with groups to meet delivery obligation.
Ability to travel 26-50% and work from home office when not travelling.
Ability and experience identifying sales opportunities within existing accounts.
Bilingual (Spanish, Portuguese, or other languages) skills a plus.
Have one of the following certifications:
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA)
- Certified ISO 27001, Lead Auditor, Internal Auditor
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA)
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) Auditor
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
Have one of the following certifications in the last twelve months:
- PCI QSA (PCI Qualified Security Assessor)
- PA QSA (Payment Application Qualified Security Assessor)
- P2PE QSA (Point to Point Encryption - Quality Security Assessor)
- P2PE PA QSA (Payment Application Point-to-Point Encryption Qualified Security Assessor)
When you join Verizon...
Youll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering Americas fastest and most reliable network, were leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but were about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?