If you are an active
employee, please apply through Workday by searching Find Jobs.
Who we are:
Vivint Smart Home is the leading Smart Home Technology provider in the United States servicing over 1 million customers with more installed devices than any other company in North America. We are passionate about delivering innovative home technology and are honored to be recognized by Fast Company as the 22nd most innovative company in the world alongside household names like Google, Apple and Amazon. Part of our innovation is being where innovative customers shop, we have partnered with Best Buy to bring our Smart Home products to retail stores across North America.
Why our employees love their job:
We're revolutionizing the home experience with smart home products that our consumers love and we take pride in that. We also take pride in our culture, we work hard and play hard and live our core values. We have competitive pay, a full benefit package, provide a company phone, have flexible work schedules and provide the ability to work from home with a company vehicle.
What you'll do:
* Install and service authorized smart home technology in customer homes
* Ensure on-time arrival to daily customer appointments
* Provide exceptional customer service - Customer obsession is our advantage
* Maintain a professional appearance
* Conduct routine maintenance and inventory of company products and equipment
What we're looking for:
* Exceptional customer service skills and professional appearance
* Current valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Reliable transportation for the first 90 days of employment
* The ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
* High school diploma
* Experience as a construction worker, electrician or other technical is helpful
Our goal: To help you create a smarter home with intelligently designed products that simplify your life. As a leading smart home technology provider, Vivint offers home security, energy management, home automation, local cloud storage, and high-speed Internet solutions to more than one million customers throughout the United States and Canada. The end result is a smart home solution that saves you time and money and ultimately simplifies your life.