Zaius delivers real-time, cross-channel marketing automation and attribution built on a single customer view, empowering B2C marketers to increase repeat purchases and maximize customer lifetime value. Its the first CRM built specifically for B2C marketers, and were poised to make a huge dent in a $20B industry. Zaius is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Matrix Partners,Underscore VC, and Leaders Fund. This is us:
* We approach our work with a positive, solutions-focused attitude.
* We have zero tolerance for ego and always put team before self.
* We strive for excellence and constantly improve everything we do.
* We dont know everything.
* We have a lot of fun.
What were looking for:
A bright, enthusiastic, goal-driven, motivated, highly energetic, passionate Technical Sourcer with a can do attitude. An individual who is excited about staying educated on current and new emerging technologies and actively seeks information that will further improve your knowledge of recruiting & technology. Someone who will help shape our organization by sharing our companys story, vision, culture both internally and externally, a natural born connector that not only has the extraordinary ability to establish relationships with key people within any industry but you also thrive on cultivating those relationships over time.
* Responsible for building candidate pipeline, screening, and outreach.
* Experience recruiting and interviewing for Technical skillsets.
* Work closely with Hiring Managers on open positions and strategy.
* Demonstrated ability to: Perform pre-screens and in-depth interviews.
* Collect competitive and market intelligence throughout the course of talent identification and screening activities.
* Act as the primary point of contact for all candidates going through the screening and interview process.
* Establish strong candidate relationships and ensure positive representation of company brand and reputation.
* Craft custom outreach and meaningful candidate engagement.
* Flex support within team based on needs of the business.
* 2 years of sourcing experience within a rapidly growing technology organization.
* Demonstrable history of using creative sourcing approaches, including leveraging strategies that are uniquely your own.
* A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging problems.
* Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
* Self starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality.
* Exceptionable ability to tell the companys story in a way that speaks to a job seekers motivation, career goals, and interests.
* Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
* Excellent collaboration skills.
* Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
* Effective time-management abilities.
* Unlimited vacation policy
* Flexible work environment (ability to work from home)
* Stocked beer fridge (nice beer, not just Bud Light.)
* 401k Employer Match
* Company Equity - you have a stake in what were doing
* Sweet Zaius swag
* On and off-site happy hours
* Daily exposure to executive/management team
* Learning and development opportunities - we love learning new things and encourage our employees to participate in traingings/courses that they are excited about!
* Weekly catered lunches
* Unlimited caffeine
* Awesome office location overlooking the TD Garden. Only a few steps from North Station (literally, a few steps).
* Kitchen stocked with snacks. Who doesnt love snacks?
* Unlimited bubbles (flavored sparkling water)
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?