IT Job Pro
Systems Engineering Solutions (SES) Corporation is a service disabled veteran owned small business with over 15 years of past performance. If you would like to learn more, we would encourage you to check out our past performance at ****************** and to call or email for scheduling an initial screening interview.
Position Description: : Senior IT\/Helpdesk Lead for on-site IT Infrastructure support for 500 users. This position is in support of the Census Bureau 2020 Technical Integrator program. We are responsible for leading the helpdesk, customer service, server admin and network admin of LAN\/WAN for the Technical Integrator facility.
The IT\/Helpdesk Lead will report to the Facilities Infrastructure Project Manager. All employees must be able to pass a Federal Suitability Check for a position of public trust. The program and the associated facility to be supported enables the operations of multiple business applications, as well as development of new applications across different technologies.
* Support provisioning and setup of desktops, laptops, printers and other related hardware
* Perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMAC) services for all Ora Glen Campus IT requirements, to include the Technical Integrator contract, U.S. Census Bureau assigned staff and Associate Contract assigned staff
* Support local on-site patch panels, switches and routers
* Support CISCO technologies
* Provide troubleshooting support for desktops, laptops, printers and other related hardware
* Provide troubleshooting support for VDI\/virtual machines, servers and LAN\/WAN
* Manage and track assigned tickets on a daily basis
* Manage all VOIP phones installed in the Ora Glen Campus
* Troubleshoot phone issues, and open Trouble Tickets with Comcast when an issue arises from the Phone Service
* Provide IMAC services for the phones
* Serve on the staff of the Facilities Infrastructure Project Manager (FI PM)
* Attend all Staff Status Meetings
* Provide weekly status reports as directed by the FI PM
* Provide Ad Hoc reports to the FI PM as directed
* Support special projects or Tiger Teams as directed by the FI PM
* Collect, analyze and report Metrics to the FI PM as directed
Document all tickets in a tracking system such as Remedy
Provide expert training and support of end users for VDI and\/or virtual machines\/environments
Assist in leading capacity planning and scaling of solutions
Expert knowledge of Operating Systems such Windows, MacOS, iOS, Unix and Linux
Expert knowledge of directory services including Microsoft Active Directory
Expert understanding of LAN\/WAN environment
General knowledge of projectors and audio\/visual equipment
Expert knowledge of desktop security policies, requirements, and vulnerabilities
Excellent time management, written, verbal, and customer service skills
Excellent Organized, Conscientious, Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent understanding of PC\/laptop\/MacBook\/tablet\/mobile hardware technology
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred
Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
Organizational Skills: Can plan and prioritize work for yourself. Follows tasks to their logical conclusion and makes sure that everything has been done to the right standard. Good attention to detail.
Team Work: Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team. Prepared to lead and challenge ideas within a group in a constructive way. Ability to lead and influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
Leadership: Proficient understanding of organizational structure and work effectively or lead the current team.
Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members and clients, verbally and in writing. Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context. Excellent active listening skills.
Quantitative Management: Ability to determine process measures and track to determine process effectiveness and efficiency.
Problem Solving: Ability to analyze problems and determine root cause, generating alternatives, evaluating and selecting alternatives and implementing solutions.
Results oriented: Able to drive things forward regardless of personal interest in the task.
SES provides a competitive salary and the following benefits:
* Company paid Life Insurance
* 401k with employer contribution
* Paid Time Off