Nearest Major Market:
OR - Portland
If you like to be on the move all day long ...
If you seek opportunities to learn, train and really grow within a company ...
If you believe in the power of teamwork and taking care of the customer ...
If you think you've got what it takes to be someone with NAPA Know How ...
You Should Check Out NAPA Auto Parts.
We're looking for Warehouse Workers who ...
- Shift shipping totes from conveyers and engage in proper packaging of customer products
- Maneuver large parts and shipping totes for each customer into their proper line-up
- Map out plan, organize and load products from skids to trucks to deliver to customers
- Navigate the right parts to the right place with safety, precision and speed
- Scan customer piece count for accuracy
- Handle heavy equipment using hand trucks, motorized carts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Take caution will all hazardous materials
- Engage in maintaining a clean, organized customer and shipping area at all times
Hours Monday - Friday 10:30 AM- 7:30 PM
If you cannot work these hours do not apply.
- Keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part numbers and line codes
- Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise and Push/Pull up to 300 lbs using mechanical aids, such as hand trucks, barrel dollies, motorized carts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder
- Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift
- Desire to go above andbeyond the Job Description
- Motivated team player and independent worker
- Minimum 18 Years of Age
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
National Automotive Parts Association(NAPA AUTO PARTS)
Website : https://www.napaonline.com