Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC
Fayetteville, NC 28301
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
Syntelligent is seeking IT Help Desk Associates/Analysts for an existing contract in Fayetteville, NC. These positions support the Army's Enterprise Service Desk. This position is a remote/ work from home opportunity. All candidates must demonstrate a quiet work environment and possess high-speed Internet connectivity. All candidates will be local to Fayetteville, NC.
* Initial point of contact for customers via telephone, email or live chat to provide technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications.
* Assists with navigating around application menus, may be required to remote into customer's computer.
* Troubleshoot network connectivity issues, working with remote employees on a corporate network.
* Develops and sustains a productive customer relationship, making the customer and their needs a primary focus.
* Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' and clients' business.
* Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering when appropriate.
Skills and Experience Needed:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Security Requirement - Must be US Citizen and possess a US Government Secret security clearance or have the ability to obtain a US Government Secret security clearance, prior to hire. * Previous computer technical support preferred.
* Must possess current CompTIA A CE, Network CE or Security CE certification.
* MCP, Dell or other industry identified certifications are preferred.
* Strong knowledge of Network troubleshooting, including connectivity issues, locating IP or TCP/IP addresses, VPN software, supporting remote users.
* Understanding of Active Directory to unlock and reset passwords.
* Proficient with troubleshooting all Windows Operating systems.
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve email issues, specifically MS Outlook.
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
* Outstanding customer skills, with the ability to empathize and professionally troubleshoot and resolve customer's issues.
**Due to estimated time of 120 days to obtain a Secret clearance; candidates who do not presently have an active Secret will be considered for future opportunities.
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC