Cox Automotive, Inc.
Account Executive','1719664','','NextGear Capital','!*!NextGear Capital is searching for a successful Account Executive.
An experienced sales person charged with calling on auto dealers in the local market.
NextGear Capital is the leading commercial lender in the floor plan finance industry supporting the independent auto dealer market. Having over 23,000 auto dealer customers currently on the books NextGear is poised to continue growing while providing expert class service to the industry we serve.
Think you have what it takes? Keep reading!
At NextGear Capital, your career is yours to invent. Being a part of the Cox Automotive family of companies you will have the opportunity grow within the organization with NextGear or any number of NextGear Capital’s sister companies including Manheim, Kelley Blue Book, AutoTrader, DealerTrack, and a host of other companies serving the auto industry.
A couple things to consider while deciding that NextGear Capital is your next career:
• This is a home-based position. Covering a local market thus there is very little overnight travel.
• NextGear Capital offers world class benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, a 401k, world class car benefits, and more.
• We believe team members are our most valuable resource. We very much look forward to welcoming you to our team!
','','','!*!Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Automotive Industry (various sectors)
• Finance Industry (various Sectors)
• Sales Management (develop leads, contract customers, portfolio growth)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong time management skills and ability to manage deadlines
• Must be comfortable in a high pressure, results driven and fast paced work environment
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Four Year college degree preferred
• 3-5 years of experience in finance or auto industry preferred
','!*!About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com. ','Cox Automotive','US-CO-Denver-Denver Remote','','Regular','Individual Contributor','Day Job','','Yes, 50 % of the Time','Full-time','Ongoing','Account Executive
Cox Automotive, Inc.
Website : http://www.coxautoinc.com
Cox Automotive is a leading provider of products and services that span the automotive ecosystem worldwide. We’ve built the strongest portfolio in the industry with more than 20 brands that together provide end-to-end digital marketing, wholesale and commerce solutions for customers large and small. Our goal is to simplify the trusted exchange of vehicles and maximize value for dealers, manufacturers and car shoppers.