Automobile Club of Southern California.
Customer Service - Remote Work From Home
Earn $32,240 - $38,188 per year (depending on experience), $1500 sign on bonus for new hires with an active P&C License benefits!
As a Full-Time, Remote / Work-from-Home Customer Service Representative for one of our Insurance/Membership Services Contact Centers, you would bring your expertise to a premier organization that is passionate about delivering quality customer service to our members. As a work at home Customer Service Representative who meets performance expectations you will:
● Work remotely for a fast-paced call center, engaging & educating our members who will look to your expertise for solutions and advice on their relevant needs.
● Live within an 80-mile radius of our Los Angeles Contact Center and be able to attend coaching and training no less than once per month.
● Attend a new hire training and onboarding program at our Los Angeles Contact Center for your first 6 months and then telecommute from home thereafter. You will, on occasion, be asked to commute into the Los Angeles Call Center for occasional meetings.
● Exceed member expectations by providing first call resolution with insight and product knowledge.
● Be provided the materials and systems necessary to perform your role from the comfort of your home.
● Be a part of a remote team driven to meet and exceed performance-based goals and be rewarded accordingly. We are passionate about helping customers, at all hours. This role requires availability to work evenings and some Saturdays.
● Our Customer Service Representatives who telecommute earn up to $18.36 per hour, depending on experience (additional $1.00 an hour bonus for fluency in the Spanish language).
What you’ll bring:
Our Work at Home Customer Service Team has an excellent work ethic, is confident, brings job knowledge and an ability to utilize resources to provide excellent member service. Does this sound like you? You'll bring an ability to succeed for a structured, goal-oriented, call center and a commitment to completing the entire 6-month duration of the training schedule located in Los Angeles without interruption.
● You'll need 1 years of customer experience (call center experience, P&C experience and P&C licensing is a plus)
● The only resources you’ll need to provide are a dedicated workspace, high speed internet, and a quiet area free from distractions. We’ll provide a monthly internet service reimbursement to you.
● A High School Diploma or GED required/ Some college preferred, with excellent written/ verbal/ computer skills
● Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screening
What’s in it for you:
We'll provide 6 months of paid training at our Los Angeles Call Center to prepare you to provide quality customer service to our members from the comfort of your home. Our wide range of departments/ product lines and geographical markets create exceptional career path opportunities. In fact, 90% of Manager promotions come from within AAA. Alongside ongoing career development and training we offer;
● Eligibility for a performance based monthly incentive of up to 12% upon completion of training
● Over 25,000 live and computer-based training courses available per year, with over 60 leadership development courses
● Opportunity for pay rate increases for skill-based training totaling up to 19.9% in the first two years - with the first increase after 3 months following successful completion of insurance training
● Health care coverage for medical, dental, and vision, employee life insurance & a wellness program offering free health screenings and incentives, as well as disability coverage & an AAA paid pension plan
● Robust employee rewards/ discount program, discounts on automobile and homeowner’s insurance & a credit union membership
● Paid time off (vacation, illness, holiday and flex days)
● 401(k) retirement savings plan
Who is AAA?
As North America’s largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides more than 15 million members, across 21 states, with roadside assistance, travel, insurance, financial and automotive-related services. Our brand is synonymous with quality and trust. Our team members are compassionate, helpful, dedicated and driven to providing legendary service to our
Make AAA your next career move.
“Creating members for life by exceeding members’ expectations through valuable
products and legendary service.”
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication. Together, we make a difference.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance
Apply for this job at https://acsc.contacthr.com/60524286
View More Auto Club of Southern California Jobs
Automobile Club of Southern California.
Website : http://www.aaa-calif.com